It was a packed agenda on Friday, hopefully everyone who wanted to offer an opinion about the Club’s direction was able to. We will be taking stock of all the discussion points and will get back to the membership very shortly on what is to be done as a consequence of it all. Watch this space for more news.
Barry’s intro was a long one and to help people remember all the things he informed us of we have briefly reprinted them here;
- Images are required for us to offer onto the walls of Hoylake Cottage Hospital – Please send email sized images to Diana, if they are selected we will ask the author for a larger image and get it printed at the appropriate size
- Everyone is reminded of the AV Comp and Social Evening on the 18th Dec Start getting your AV ideas together
- We hope everyone has got the International dates in their diaries and can either lend a hand on the day or just come along and watch the proceedings – its a good day and well worth the effort (6th 7th and 8th May 2016)
- Helpers needed for the Small Print Comp in Cumbria (names to DMM please) (14th 15th May)
- We are entering the Deeside Print Competition, Diana will be selecting images from the exhibition and the recent Open Comp.
- And Finally we would like you best images to represent us in this years PSA Club competitions, we did well in all of them last year let see if we can do even better this year. Images please to;
John Sixsmith for Nature
Brian Magor for Creative and Open
Diana Magor for Photo TravelMike Waring for Photo Journalism.
And our thought of the day: Marriage is like a pack of cards. At first all you need is two hearts and a diamond. By the end you wish you had a club and a spade.